|Job Title||Location||Business Unit||Closing Date||
|Teacher of History||DUBAI ||Sunmarke School||16-Jun-2020||
|Teacher of History and Politics||DUBAI ||Sunmarke School||16-Jun-2020||
|Marketing Officer||DUBAI ||Fortes Holdings||08-Jun-2020||
DISCLAIMER: Fraud Recruitment Offers
It has come to our attention that fake job offers are been circulated on behalf of Fortes Holdings by certain individuals/entities claiming they are representatives or subsidiaries or under contract with us.
We do not:
1. Request payment of any kind from prospective candidates for employment or any sort of fees in return for a job at Fortes Holdings.
2. However, sometimes the recruitment process is done through professional recruiting agencies. In such cases, offers are always made directly by Fortes Holdings and not by any third parties
- We will not be responsible for anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by Fortes Holdings.
- Our hiring & selection process involves interviews and assessments before any offer is made to a candidate.
- Our Human Resources / Senior Leadership Teams correspond from email addresses with the domain “@fortesholdings.com” & / or “@forteseducation.com”. However, there is also a possibility of scammers to display the sent email domain address as “@fortesholdings.com” & / or “@forteseducation.com” fraudulently. Nevertheless, receiving emails will be possible only with the legitimate “@fortesholdings.com” & / or “@forteseducation.com” domain. In case any generic email ID ending with any other domain other than legitimate “@fortesholdings.com” & / or “@forteseducation.com” while receiving a job offer or interview call is used, please be alert on the likelihood of this being a fake job offer.
- Our Human Resources Team does not request or require personal documents like bank account details or credit card information as part of the recruitment process.
- Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or another type of gain is not authorised by Fortes Holdings and is not offering an approved job.
- If you are in doubt or unsure about the source of the job offer, please visit the Career section on the Fortes Holdings website to verify the job offer or the application.
If you believe you have been a victim of a recruitment fraud, you are requested to approach the law enforcement departments immediately.